Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photo of the Day - Nicholson & Penn

Jack Nicholson Sean PennAvert your eyes, little ones. Smoking is bad. This picture, however, is the definition of cool. It could very well undo all of the noble work the anti-smoking campaigns put forth. If only they could make non-smoking look this incredible. Jack Nicholson and Sean Penn could rule the world together. By the way, Nicholson is seventy-three years old.

Credit goes to this humbling blog, whose photos will make you realize just how uncool you really are. By the way, who took this photo? When? Where? I couldn't get my hands on the details. Please enlighten me if you know!

I've been dying (ok, I'm exaggerating) to go to a Laker game to catch a glimpse of Jack  in the flesh. It would definitely be worth spending money on a sporting event that I have little to no interest in. At least I could seek refuge at the concession stand, right? Who doesn't like a sporting event hot dog?

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment