Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Academy Awards 2010

Loved it...Oscars 2010, academy awards 2010, oscars best dressed
1. Demi Moore in Atelier Versace- WOW! Demi stole the show for me. This dress possesses just the right amount of flirty, lush ruffles. Also, the neutral color allows her ever-youthful face to shine through.
2. Penelope Cruz in Donna Karan- I love this dress not only because of its deep red color, but also the bold, asymmetrical neckline. Penelope is perpetually one of my favorites.
3. Anika Noni Rose- This dress reminds me of art-deco. It's hard to see in this photo, but look at the glass cut detail on the bodice. I also love the sweetheart neckline.
4. Anna Kendrik in Elie Saab- The drape of this dress is feminine, flowy, and darling! But my favorite part is the peek-a-boo lace outlining the slit.

Not so much...
Don't get me wrong, I think Zoe Saldana is beautiful, but this dress resembles a stack of shag carpets.
zoe saldana

1 comment:

  1. i hated like ALL the dresses this year. but i definitely wanted to steal anna kendrik's <3

    ReplyDelete