Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chanel's "Snice" Runway

Chanel fashion shows often leave spectators gawking, but in my opinion, this one takes the cake. Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel's art director, had the ladies walking through a shallow puddle of water in the midst of a gigantic "snice" (snow and ice) block. This imaginative runway design was inspired by Sweden's Ice Hotel. Although viewers were cold (the room was at 28 degrees fahrenheit) the models were kept warm by the faux-fur found throughout the Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Go here for the full story!
chanel fall autumn 2010,chanel
Thanks to style.com for these images.

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Chanel and whatever KL does. I also love love love your blog. Pretty cool. I am now a follower.

    I would love for you to follow me at www.taiyonsimage.blogspot.com. Let me know what you think. I would love for you to post your comments on any of my blog postings.

    ReplyDelete