Friday, June 5, 2009

The Debut


After taking too much time choosing colors and fonts, I've created a blog. A summer project? Maybe. My claim to fame? Doubtful. Even though I'd love to become The Sartorialist, my life's ambitions are elsewhere. I've stayed smitten with all kinds of blogs, so why not create one of my own?

What are your summer plans? A road trip, maybe? David Lynch, renaissance man of the film world, can show you the way with his Interview Project. Throughout the summer, Lynch (or his crew, rather) will be on a road trip presenting a series of interviews of various nobodies around America. It reminds me of neorealism- unprofessional actors, on-site shooting, raw content. I'll definitely be tuning in.

David Lynch- actor, producer, director, screenwriter... and model.

No comments:

Post a Comment