Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lindbergh does Brody

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Peter Lindbergh's editorial featuring Adrien Brody and Asia Argento. Well, admittedly my heart skips a beat every time I see a picture of Adrien Brody, but Lindbergh's photographs are exceptional. This man didn't pick up a camera until the age of twenty-seven! Since then he has become one of the most acclaimed fashion photographers, with his work appearing in almost every major fashion magazine (this means internationally!) you can manage to get your hands on. In addition to photographing nearly every major star, he has comprised a book, made music videos, and directed short films. Click here if you would like to peruse through Lindbergh's editorials. Prepare to be amazed.



Also, I am dying to see The Brother's Bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment