Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anna Sui Eu de Toilette


I claimed this Anna Sui fragrance as my own in the eighth grade. I haven't stopped wearing it since. I was originally attracted to its cute bottle, but I love the scent! I rarely leave the house without a couple spritzes in my hair and on my wrists.

This is what Anna herself has to say, "ANNA SUI fragrance is of cultivated, refined and stylish vintage, expressed in a mixture of trend and nostalgia. For the self confident, stylish woman who walks the line between cutting-edge and classic. An unconventional mixture: A perfect and rich combination of floral, powdery and fruity accents. Bergamot, Raspberry and Apricot embrace what lies beneath: the soft earthiness of Rose and Jasmine, Cedarwood and Powdery Tonka."

No comments:

Post a Comment