Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Uniform Project

Like many of my peers, I work for free... It's called interning. I have an expensive lifestyle, yet no income. With all things considered, it is definitely time to get smart about expenses. I need to think more like the creator of The Uniform Project. For one whole year, she will wear the same plain, black dress. However, everyday she will creatively concoct a different charismatic outfit by adding accessories and layers. Her demonstration of sustainable fashion is a good lesson to women or men who have the constant urge to buy a new outfit, but do not have the resources to do so. Here are some of my favorites:


She accepts donations in monetary or accessory form. All proceeds go towards the education system in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment